Saturday, November 15, 2008

in the beginning...


i'm open to the possibility of writing the soul, though skeptical. life, it seems, rarely goes the way i plan it, i'm seeking those people w/ the ability to experience life otherwise. how long have i had this blog, and how rarely do i use it? even now, there rests on my altar, an upside down goblet, filled with water that has collected the negativity in my household. and so much negativity there is. this is my feeble attempt at reaching out, in my melancholy. somehow though, i seem to surround myself with individuals who don't seem to be chased by their demons. it's a refreshing change of pace. it's said, faith like a mustard seed is all that's needed for the impossible, the r/evolutionary, the miracle. i have faith in but one thing, that one day, babylon will fall, hallelujah. say it with me. babylon will fall.

1 comment:

Niyonu said...

Okay, I am starting from the very beginning. Blessed be the soul that does not rest easy on soft cushioning and blessed be the soul that cushions all the seemingly undeserved. ***